For more information, contact TBD
Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Landscapes,
Nature, Portraits, Waterscapes, & Connecticut Fairs
Youth: (ages 14 and under)
Animals, Nature, People, Landscapes, Connecticut Fairs
Premiums 1st 2nd 3rd
Color Prints $5 $4 $3
Youth $3 $2 $1
Ages 14 & Under
Best of Show, Adult & Youth Rosette and $5 award
- Entries will be accepted in the Grange Hall Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 pm and Friday from 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Judging will take place Friday at 5:00 pm during which time the building will be closed.
- In fairness to all fair goers and other exhibitors, photographs must remain on exhibit until 5:00 pm Sunday and may be picked up beginning at 5:00 pm.
- No professional photographers may exhibit.
- Photography committee reserves the right to re-classify entries.
- No picture frames/glass will be accepted.
- Exhibitor’s name, address, phone number and category must appear on the back of each entry. Please indicate if the photo isbeing entered for the Youth (ages 14 and under) judging.
- No photo previously entered in the Hamburg Fair will be accepted.
- Exhibitors may enter a maximum of two (2) exhibits per category.
- Photographs must be 8”x10”.
- Nature photos may not show people, domestic animals or anything man-made.
- No photo enhancement. Computer altered, laser or scanned photos are not accepted.