For more information, contact Kim Johns 860-510-6430
Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Landscapes,
Nature, Portraits, Waterscapes, Connecticut Fairs
Youth:(ages 14 and under)
Animals, Nature, People, Landscapes, Connecticut Fairs
Premiums 1st 2nd 3rd
Color Prints $5 $4 $3
Youth $3 $2 $1
Ages 14 & Under
Best of Show, Adult & Youth Rosette and $5 award
1. Entries will be accepted in the Grange Hall Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 pm and Friday from 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Judging will take place Friday at 5 pm during which time the building will be closed.
2. In fairness to all fair goers and other exhibitors, photographs must remain on exhibit until 5:00 pm Sunday and may be picked up beginning at 5:00 pm.
3. No professional photographers may exhibit.
4. Photography committee reserves the right to re-classify entries.
6. Exhibitor’s name, address, phone number and category must
appear on the back of each entry. Please indicate if the photo is
being entered for the Youth (ages 14 and under) judging.
7. No photo previously entered in the Hamburg Fair will be
8. Exhibitors may enter a maximum of two (2) exhibits per category.
9. Photographs must be 8″x10″.
10. Nature photos may not show people, domestic animals or
11. No photo enhancement. Computer altered, laser or scanned
photos are not accepted.
2018 CT Photo Contest
Sponsored by the Association of Connecticut Fairs
The theme for the annual photo contest is “Connecticut Fairs.” The
photos submitted should show general scenes around our member
fairs. Photos must have been taken after September 30, 2017. The
photos entered do not have to be exhibited at any member fairs to
Go to this link below for complete CT Photo contest rules and entry form.