For more information, contact Howard Margules 860-434-3550
2017 CT Photo Contest
Sponsored by the Association of Connecticut Fairs
The theme for the annual photo contest is “Connecticut Fairs.” The
photos submitted should show general scenes around our member
fairs. Photos must have been taken after September 30, 2015. The
photos entered do not have to be exhibited at any member fairs to
Go to this link below for complete CT Photo contest rules and entry form.
Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Landscapes,
Nature, Portraits, Waterscapes
(ages 14 and under): Animals, Nature, People, Landscapes
1st Prize $5
2nd Prize $4
3rd Prize $3
Ages 14 & Under
1st Prize $3
2nd Prize $2
3rd Prize $1
Best of Show
Adult & Youth
Rosette and $5.00 award
Photography Contest Rules
1. Entries will be accepted in the Grange Hall Thursday from 7:00 to
9:00 pm and Friday from 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Judging will take place
Friday at 5 pm during which time the building will be closed.
2. In fairness to all fair goers and other exhibitors, photographs must
remain on exhibit until 5:00 pm Sunday and may be picked up
beginning at 5:00 pm.
3. No professional photographers may exhibit.
4. Photography committee reserves the right to re-classify entries.
5. No picture frames/glass will be accepted.
6. Exhibitor’s name, address, phone number and category must
appear on the back of each entry. Please indicate if the photo is
being entered for the Youth (ages 14 and under) judging.
7. No photo previously entered in the Hamburg Fair will be
8. Exhibitors may enter a maximum of two (2) exhibits per category.
9. Photographs must be 8″x10″ or 8″x12″ in size and must be
matted or mounted to no larger than 12″x14″.
10. Nature photos may not show people, domestic animals or
11. No photo enhancement. Computer altered, laser or scanned
photos are not accepted.